What you will need:
• ½ cup of baby tomatoes
• ½ cup of chopped celery
• ½ cup of French cut carrots
• ½ cup of cucumber.
• ¾ cup of sundried tomatoes, shredded variety.
• 1 cup of real bacon bits.
• 4 cups of cheezies, broken into smaller chunks.
• 1 cup of thinly sliced precooked sausage, flavour can be either medium, hot, or honey garlic.
• 2 tbs of lime
• Mixed salad seasoning
• 1-2 large packages of mixed salad greens
In a super large bowl, mix all above ingredients saving the lime and salad seasoning for last and toss it all together.
Add the lime and the salad seasoning and give it another toss or two.
Serve with either: Vidalia onion dressing, Honey Dijon dressing, Ranch, or Ceaser.